Savannah Green joined the firm as an attorney in 2023, after working for the firm as a legal assistant and law clerk since 2019. Savannah graduated Cum Laude from the Stetson University College of Law with a concentration in Advocacy.
At Stetson, Savannah was President of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers at Stetson, Editor of the Advocacy Journal, Student Bar Association Representative, and member of Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society. Savannah was a Teaching Assistant for Torts and received the highest grade awards in both Torts and E-Discovery classes. While at Stetson, Savannah moderated multiple women’s leadership panels and focused her thesis research on women in leadership in the law.
Savannah’s primary focus of practice includes pharmaceutical, device, and complex mass tort litigation. Savannah worked on the discovery phase, corporate depositions, and was a member of multiple bellwether trial teams in the 3M CAEv2 litigation, which recently resulted in a $6.01 billion settlement. Savannah participated on trial teams that resulted in verdicts exceeding $240mm during the 3M bellwether trials.
Savannah participated in discovery and corporate depositions in the Proton Pump Inhibitor litigation that has recently resulted in multimillion-dollar settlements. Savannah also works on the Hair Relaxer MDL, Oral Phenylephrine Litigation, USDA Farm Loan Discrimination, and Crypto Theft litigations.
Areas of Practice
- Mass Tort Litigation
- Drug & Device Law
- Complex Litigation
- Stetson University College of Law, 2020-2023
Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, Advocacy Concentration
- University of Florida, 2013-2017
B.S. Telecommunications, Minor in Theatre
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Society of Women Trial Lawyers
- Escambia Santa Rosa Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division, ESRBA
Awards & Recognitions
- Milestone Trial LawHER Scholarship Recipient 2022
- Student Organization Officer of the Year, FAWLS
- Highest Grade Award, E-Discovery
- Highest Grade Award, Torts
- Dean’s List: Fall 2021, Spring 2022