Bryan F. Aylstock
Bryan F. Aylstock earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in history from the University of North Florida in 1992 (magna cum laude), and graduated number one in his law school section from the Levin College of Law at the University of Florida in May, 1995.
Mr. Aylstock founded his firm in 2001, which is now comprised of 21 attorneys and 150 staff members who have directly handled the claims of more than 10,000 clients over the past 21 years. The vast majority of Mr. Aylstock’s legal career has been focused on the representation of individuals injured as a result of defective pharmaceutical drugs and medical devices. Mr. Aylstock is currently serving as one of three Coordinating Co-Lead counsel charged with overseeing five separate Multi-District Litigations (MDLs) involving the use of the pelvic repair system products currently pending before the Honorable Joseph R. Goodwin in the Southern District of West Virginia. In addition, he was recently appointed to the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee (PSC), as Multi-District Coordinator (MDC), in In re: Zoloft (Sertraline Hydrochloride) Products Liability Litigation, MDL 2342. Previously, Mr. Aylstock served on the PSC as co-lead counsel in In re: Avandia Marketing Sales Practices and Products Litigation, MDL 1871, and also served as co-chair of the discovery committee and the administrative committee. The Independent News selected him as “Best Attorney” in the 2013 “Best of the Coast” awards.
Mr. Aylstock is regularly invited to speak at attorney education conferences on issues related to the handling of pharmaceutical and medical device cases, electronic discovery in complex cases, and other mass tort issues. Mr. Aylstock has developed substantial experience in handling complex class litigation consolidated within the multi-district mechanism.
Mr. Aylstock is presently licensed to practice before all state and federal courts in Florida, having passed the Florida Bar with the highest score in Florida’s First Appellate District. He is also licensed to practice before all Alabama and Mississippi state and federal courts, the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, and the Supreme Court of the United States. Mr. Aylstock is a member of the American Inns of Court, the American Association for Justice, the Florida Justice Association and the Florida First Judicial Bench and Bar Professionalism Committee Panel. Mr. Aylstock was appointed to serve on The Florida Bar’s Committee on Professionalism beginning July 1, 2013.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Defective drugs
- Defective medical devices
- Class Action/Mass Tort
- Multi-district litigation
- University of North Florida, 1992, Bachelor of Arts in History (Magna Cum Laude)
- Levin College of Law, University of Florida, 1995, Juris Doctorate
- All Alabama Federal and State Courts
- All Florida Federal and State Courts
- All Mississippi Federal and State Courts
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
- American Inns of Court
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association
- Florida First Judicial Bench and Bar Professionalism Committee Panel
Awards & Recognitions
- “Best Attorney” in the 2013 “Best of the Coast” awards by The Independent News
- A “Top-Rated Products Liability Attorney” by Super Lawyers® 2010-2019, 2021